Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wedding, Void & Future

today i went to my aunty's wedding.i did a few works to help.in malay weddings, invited guest will come and greet the host.then the host will direct the guest to eat after wishing the bride and groom well and congrats.what happened today was the 'majlis bersanding'.that the ceremony where both bride and groom would sit on a 'pelamin' (a small alter for them to be seen.just like the king and queen when their subjects want to meet them).both bride and groom are called 'raja sehari' as everyone are itching to see both of them.after the guest meet them, they were given a feast by the host.that where i came in.i helped in serving the foods to the guest.very tiring as the total number of guest that need to be served were 800.by noon, i headed back home.

void day.i felt as if i am inside a white room with all white furniture in a white clothes.i felt the empty.i don't know why.emptiness filled my day.i felt down today.may be because of what happened at last night.what happened last night made me reconsider my future plans.made me think all of my efforts for a better future were not appreciated and needed.that makes me think more of myself and less of some other stuff.i know where i'm going to lead my future but the content of my future became blurry.that's why i decided to change my plans and put less on some other things.i decided to expand myself.i'm afraid that to expand, i need to put a few things a side.for me everything is important and i can't put important things a side.

i'm simply don't know what to do... help...

No comments:

Post a Comment