Thursday, July 3, 2008

Latest Update

for today's entry its was not labeled as 'Daily Diaries' but more to 'Monthly Diary'.its been a while since last time i updated my blog.a lot happened in the past month.some are nice and some are not so nice.

one of the nice part is that my love stayed a few days at my parents place.she spend roughly 4 days in my place (i stay with my parents) and we spend time together as a family.however, the not so nice part was that my parents were quite agree with how i handled her.so i need to improve more.show more authority.i managed to convinced my parents that both of us will be more sensible at home and she will improve herself in teh future.

the other nice part was i received an interview offer from one of oil and gas company.i don't keep my hope high though but i prayed that i am to be shortlisted for 2nd interview.but i'll apply at other companies and agencies for job vacancies.it doesn't hurt to try.

another nice part was i am officially confirmed to graduate this year.i am prepared for my graduation.the not so nice part was i am not that happy to graduate.i felt normal.i felt there's nothing to celebrate as i am just going to receive a piece of paper that i have a degree.i used to imagine that after graduation, my morale will be up.the celebration will cover all the fireworks and all night partying (that not likely to happen) but at least the atmosphere will be jolly and happy.it is very different as currently the atmosphere is gloomy and sad.may be one of the main factor for this gloomy and sad mood because i am unemployed yet.

that bring me to another not so nice part, unemployment.i need to get employed fast.employment means money and money means happy (many won't agree with me about this.may be there'll be a dabate about how money can give happiness.read this erry and afzan.LOL).there's nothing much that i can do now.there's something instored for me in the future.i just need to look for it.

that's all for now.cheers.have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I read dat... mayb can become our new debate topic... mwahahaa... it nice 2 know you start active bloggin again, tou...

    ReplyDelete