Thursday, August 14, 2008

Convocation

i had my convocation yesterday in unimas.a very historic moment in my life.finally i had achieved something that will made an impact in my life.i started my day early (sometime at 4 am).then after preparing myself for the convocation,my family and i headed out to campus.when i arrived in campus, i started making directions to my family where they should go and when.then i registered myself to the designated assembly room.then all graduateds started to move to the main hall.the brisk walk to the hall made my feel that i am one of them.students who are going to be former student.overall, the ceremony is really remarkable (apart from there are less people coming to watch the ceremony).after the ceremony, my family and i went to the studio to take pictures of me wearing graduation robes and motar-head.

in the evening, a short and brief event in the faculty.i received 2 awards (i didn't expect that).in my next post, i'll upload pictures that my bros and took (including my awards).anyway, at this moment,i am enjoying my time as a graduate (while looking for a job).

No comments:

Post a Comment