Friday, September 26, 2008

TGI Friday

this is my first week in my first job.i had a few experiences during working at the company.lets start my experiences chronologically.

monday:
  • report duty with CEO of the company.
  • meet my supervisor and colleagues.
  • spend most of the time trying to do medical check up and other things to officiate my joining to the company.
  • i had a big fall since 2005 somewhere in Padungan(it was raining and slippery.btw, it still hurts till this day)
teusday:
  • settle everything needed.
  • set up my own pc
  • get a simple job.
wednesday:
  • work
thursday:
  • work
friday:
  • work
that's my first week in job.boring?that's what i do, WORK.i had not received my JD yet. that explained why i just simple put work there.i am expected to receive my JD after raya.wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment