Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On Leave & What happened past Month

On Leave:

after 3 months working finally i can take a leave (although i will have to replace classes.it worth it).my family took a vacation trip travelling throughout main cities and towns of Sarawak.we started our journey from Kuching then to Bintulu and now Miri.now i am sleepless in Miri.i simply can't sleep (may b i slept most of the time on the road).one night in Bintulu refreshes me.i really need to have a change in my daily life.i need to meet new people and do new things.my time in Bintulu gave me oppurtunity to see and realise that..... i'll upload images later on if i can get a hold on the usb cable else next time.

Once am back to office next Teusday, i have lot of things to do and i'll be gone to a workshop the next day.huhuhuhu.i'll know what to do about my classes.

What happened past Month:

a good friend of mine got married.congrats to Diana.after all the hype of her wedding all year finally the actual day arrived.i went to the matrimonial ceremony at the church and she looked really beautiful and elegant.her husband, eugene is a seaman (i not sure what he do because what i know is that he works for a msc company and travels a lot on ships).both of them looked really nice together.the dinner that night is really nice (food is just average but the event itself is superb).we dance and cheer for their well being.good luck for both of you.

work.nothing much happened.i slowly adapting to working life and office politics.my motto is "do not disturb me.i'll bite back if disturbed".i'll try my best not to interfere with others work and personal issues.mix with colleagues but do not interfere with their work.everyone have their own responsibilities, just do yours.

relationships.none.my grandparents keep hinting when i am going to settle down.no plans for now.i not even have a special girlfriend.i am looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment