Thursday, May 29, 2008

Results & Graduation

my results were out few days ago.from my results, i can be considered as a B student.my result ranges from C to A (that covers all possible passable grades.LOL).last semester i took two courses; fyp2 and technopreneurship.i passed both papers.alhamdulillah.this means that i am able to graduate this year.if all goes well, my convocation will be held this august.after years of learning,finally i have a degree.masters degree will have to wait for another 2 years.

my friends will also graduate this year.this year, class of 2003 will end as all classmates finished their studies.although some of us graduated 1 or 2 years later (class '03 supposed to graduate on '06) but what matters the most is we completed our studies.

good luck for all...

No comments:

Post a Comment