Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tennis and Sleepy Day

today was tennis coaching day.every saturday my family goes to the tennis court for some coaching. i did terribly today as i skipped 2 weeks of coaching.bad forehand and even worse backhand.i need to practice more.last night i woke up at 3am.i just simply can't sleep after that.that made me really sleepy for the whole day.more sleep less eat.that's what happened today.after coaching sessions i went home and took a nap.my day afterwards basically just a void.nothing done and yet tons of things to be done.i am just simply being a bum today.a useless bum.

i had a wake up text from my lecturer (not a wake up call.texting just enough.LOL).it had something to do with my tons of work.i need to start the work today.at least i started designing it (LOL.lazy bum). as usual i had my weekly dosage of manga.without it, i'm lost.LOL.

later...

No comments:

Post a Comment