Thursday, May 29, 2008

Patience and warm days


for the past few weeks Kuching had been a very warm city.tested my patience that's why at this time of the year, i had been very moody and tense just like today.although i had a good start for my day but i always have trouble during mid day.there is always something happened just to make my day a bad day.at this time of the year, patience is very important.my patience always being tested day by day.although most of the time i lost it but its better than before.my patience had been thinner than before so don't push your luck if i am losing my patience.later in the evening today the day seems to be cooling down.i cooled down slowly.

at the very least, there is shelter for me protecting myself from the heat.my house and room.at the confort of my house, i am lucky for it.that's it for now.later

No comments:

Post a Comment